Monday, June 1, 2009

the big D

Going through the unthinkable at the moment...the Big D word....divorce.  Although there have been close calls in the past, (and one very close call 2 1/2 years ago) I always thought we were made of tougher stuff than that.  I have discovered one person can't fix a marriage, and one person can't make another one love them, and one person can't make another be faithful...I guess it's true what they say:  Love is Blind.  (And deaf, and dumb, and stupid...the list goes on.)  Not even sure where to turn to as far as raising the kids in this situation...my mom is here being "me" so I can slowly unravel.  I know happiness is worth anything, but it's hard to see that here from the bottom of this pit.  Argh.  Not an easy time for someone who hates change and worries about everything anyway.  And to think, last week it was all about camping!  This week, a whole different set of circumstances.  I am so upset, I can't even listen to music.  That is saying something.

No comments: