Thursday, May 21, 2009

Purple Heys





Hey there, martins, welcome back!  They were slow showing themselves this year, but it's nice to finally see them in the house.  It seems the purple is more brilliant this year, but it's hard to notice it on such a cloudy day.  When the sun peeks out again, I'll see if I have time to snap a picture of their shimmery purpleness.  Yeah.  (I'm sure the shade is exactly like last year, but, it sure seems shimmery!...say that three times fast!)

14 ends her freshman year tomorrow.  Woo-Hoo!  She is ready to be done and embrace the summer.  Mas has his last day before a two week break tomorrow.  I am hoping to videotape him swimming and then attempt to put it on the blog.  We'll see how long it takes for technophobia to hit me.  I don't know how it's done, but I will at least give it the ol' college try!




No comments: