Thursday, March 5, 2009

out of the mouth of a babe...

Some funny Masonisms to share, from the world of the Palmtop 3:

This weekend, after throwing his flashlight down the basement stairs (and over the keep-brother-out-of-sister's-stuff-gate) Mas went to his device and pushed, "I'm", then it goes to another page, and he pushed, "mad", then he went back a few pages and pushed, "I want the flashlight."  Hee hee.  I guess he told us.

This was related to me by Mason's teacher a few days ago.  While in Music class, the teacher was singing in front of the kids.  Mason pushed, "Change channel."  ;o)  That's my boy!  

So nice to know what the little man is thinking, and even funnier to know that sometimes he is just as frustrated and mad as we can be....so glad he has an outlet to share that now!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Love this post! That thing is so cool! Yeah! Keep posting!!