Tuesday, February 10, 2009

still kickin'

I am watching bad daytime tv, with my feet up, and pain in my side...just recovering from a little surgical procedure, where they removed a "surgical scar endometrioma" from my hysterectomy scar.  Turns out I had endometriosis sewn into my hysterectomy scar, and also had scar tissue in there that was pulling on it, causing more pain.  I am glad it's over, but wishing it was two weeks from now and I was fully recovered.  I enjoy sitting around and watching tv for about the first two hours; then, it's a major pain.  I see a million things I need to do, and try to find ways to sneak up and do them.  

Other than that, things are blissfully quiet around here, and both kids are in school.  Thank you, weather and health.  I should end this post and go zone out.  

1 comment:

mrswade said...

Glad to hear the recovery is going well. I hope you're having a great week and will feel up to your old self soon!