Thursday, February 19, 2009

Idol is back!

As my husband likes to say, "Never underestimate the stupidity of people in large numbers."  On that note, what a relief that Tatiana was not one of the three voted into Idol's Top 12!  I figured she wouldn't be, but you never know.  On a sad, secondary note to that, the girl can really sing, when she's not losing her mind on tv.  Danny Gokey is a fave of mine, and the blonde/pink haired girl, (whose name escapes me now) is wonderful!  I did think Anoop would beat Michael, so that was a surprise.  I'm excited to see who they bring up next week.

In home news, just more of the same; recovery + the usual.  Mas had to have his blood drawn yesterday because he scratched a classmate...argh!  Poor Mas.  I told the nurse he would be a pretty easy draw, and then she had a hard time finding it.  Riley and I were holding him down while the nurse pushed the needle all over...it was awful to watch.  Here's hoping he doesn't scratch anyone anymore.

Other than that, just cruising through the rest of February.

No comments: