Saturday, January 24, 2009

still

Somehow, in a way that defies all logic, I am still coughing....actually bringing up stuff kind of coughing.  It's unreal.  I'm not sure if this is ever going to clear.  So far, the kids have steered clear, so I hope that continues.

Tonight we are off to an awesome German restaurant in Minneapolis.  We are going to try to eat at 8 or 8:30 PM, AND, we will have Mason along, so I'm sure there will be some interesting twists to that story.  He decided to be awake for about three hours during the middle of the night, and then proceeded to wake up for the day at 7:30 am...as he won't take a nap today, we are probably going to pay at some point along the way.  Argh.  

That's about it for excitement here...just waiting for 14 to wake up so we can have some pancakes.  Here's hoping my cough goes away before the end of the month!  We have about a week to go!

No comments: