Friday, November 28, 2008

cool Friday

Well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit!  We actually dared to venture out shopping, today, on Black Friday...and, guess what?  It was no different than any other weekend day of shopping in our favorite town.  Go figure??  I supposed that is because we didn't start until 1 pm...sounds like the earlybirds were out in full force.  Glad we missed out on that.  My husband graciously bought me the stuff to start a little recording studio in the basement...that's the great news...the bad news is, now I have to get to practicing my trumpet!  Should be a fun endeavor.  The kids did great; Mas used his new Palmtop much more than usual, and even managed to push "I don't like this," "change the channel", and "I want a new show" this morning when he was watching tv.  Pretty cool.  He did, however, request a hamburger for dinner, and when he got it, had one bite and spit it out.  I guess the hamburgers at school are much more to his liking!  But, he ate the crud out of our very expensive spinach and artichoke dip appetizer, and also most of our bread and my husband's waffle fries...where does he put it??  All in all, a great day!

No comments: