Thursday, September 4, 2008

just bein' mom

I'd love to say I've been busy discovering the cure for the common cold, or repainting the house, or building my 10 foot fence around the property....but, have just been "mom" to my kiddos...the youngest of which spent a miserable day yesterday coping with diarrhea.  Yes, more of the Code Brown for me to deal with!  He is back at it today, though, so I am busy catching up.  We are finally experiencing fall-like temps, which is A-OK with me!  Am currently making monster cookies and chocolate chip cookies to use on a road trip we're going to be taking.  Seems to be a nice day to get things done, although I'd rather be outside in the garden or sitting on the patio.  My next order of business is to pack; something I'd rather not do.  I always worry about what I'm going to forget.  Hopefully nothing!  Well, back to the kitchen trenches to scoop out more cookie dough.

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Can you road trip to my house with some of those cookies? Love you!