Saturday, September 27, 2008

extremity strength

Off to watch 14 march today...she will spend from 7 am until 12:30 am tomorrow morning with the band...to say it will be a long day would be a vast understatement.  I hope to make her pancakes in the morning (tomorrow) after she has slept in...in a perfect world.  We'll see how that pans out.  Have to bring Mas along today, so that will make the day much more interesting.  Although, I have to admit he did a great job last week watching his sister march for a full day.  It got a little hairy at the end, though, when he started pulling the hair of the Irondale fans in front of us...let's just say they were great people and only seemed mildly perturbed at my poor mothering...'cause let's face it, folks, no matter what's wrong with your kid, or no matter how many hours a day are spent watching your child and grabbing their hands and signing and saying "no" and being nervous because you worry about what they're going to do next, and then they do it, the mother is blamed.  As I said, it makes for an interesting day!  (Insert big sigh here.)  I am close to being at the end of my mothering rope here...if anyone has any great suggestions for how to do everything right as a mom, please pass that info on to me.  Some days it feels I can't tread water for much longer...not asking for a life raft, just more strength in my arms and legs!  That's it for now...time to greet the new day!

No comments: