Monday, May 5, 2008

day of ponderance...

Ever have a day where you just think....hmmmmm...what is going on in my world today? It's been a good day, but a day full of pondering things...patios, grass, gardens, clouds...yes, I know how it sounds. But, I'm not crazy! I haven't ingested any illegal (or legal) drugs....just thinking a lot today. One of the things I'd like to be able to do is to turn off my mind on days like this. I did manage to bake cookies for Mason's zoo field trip tomorrow, (which I am going to chaperone for)...I also did my usual laundry, dishes, cleaning, dog chores, and also mowed, watered, mulched the garden area, put on a new hose wand, replanted a potted plant, and pondered a lot of stuff. I had a really cool song in my head while I was planting yesterday, which I failed to write down. This is the kind of ponderance that's at issue the past few days...My mind has been on a weird run lately. Maybe it's overwhelmed by the greenness and warmth of spring? Or, maybe it's time to get me one of those lives! Hmmmm....

No comments: