Wednesday, May 21, 2008

and the winner is...David!

Well, how about Idol lastnight? I was either really tired or just found it a snoozefest...I even caught myself talking during the performances, which is something I usually never do. I think Archuletta is a wunderkind, but I also think I would buy Cook's cd first...so, I think they will both win, in the end, and so will we! I thought it was funny Randy referred to it as the fight of 2007....okay, we're five months into '08 now, dawg! Hee hee! I have a personal theory that Cook is hoping to lose, so he'll have more time to work on his record. I know they all have to go out on tour, but the winner will have to do more "stuff"--photo ops, interviews, etc.

It finally appears to be spring...although it was 34 degrees lastnight...nice! It would be neat if we would experience a couple days of spring in a row before summer grips us in its' sweaty roasting grip. We'll see how that pans out.

No comments: