Thursday, April 17, 2008

hands over your hearts

Well, America, you finally got it right! Gooooooooodbye, Kristy! My hammer, anvil, and stirrup thank you! I have only one thing to say about lastnight's vote off: "I'm Proud to be an American!" :o) I think Carly and Syesha are both in the crosshairs for next week; Brooke will be, as well, if she doesn't calm down and just do her thing. I still think the girls will be gone before the guys. Mariah was doing raspy Mariah, so I was a bit sad about that. Also, what was that song she was singing? I was not impressed. I haven't heard what next week's theme is, but am thinking they will eventually have to have at least one week that fits Brooke and Jason's styles. In closing, remember to salute your nearest flag today to honor the brave men and women who voted Kristy off the show! (Insert fireworks here!)

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I don't watch the show. YOU ARE hysterical. I hear coworkers talk about it. I'll have to share your commentary. Love you!