Wednesday, January 9, 2008

camping


This nice weather is not helping my urge to camp and fish. Neither is watching fishing shows on tv. I get jimmy leg and want to hit the water asap. I have even been dreaming about fishing...how crazy is that? I am ready for s'mores, trees, water, craft projects, and takin' the radio! (Thank you, Rembrandts!) I am a realist, though, and living in South Dakota and Minnesota makes me fully aware how much more winter is left...still, though, I thought it smelled almost like spring outside yesterday...

2 comments:

FishMama said...

Well, ya could still have s'mores!

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.