Friday, November 23, 2007

White Christmas

White Christmas was on tv tonight. Nevermind that I have the dvd and have watched it numerous times; that I have watched it with Rosemary Clooney's voice taking you through the movie step by step; that I can quote about as many lines from that movie as I can from Jaws (*my fave!); still, I had to drop everything and watch it tonight. It is such a magical movie for me. I love the costumes, the story line, the setting, the dancing, and of course, the singing, which is so amazing. I love when Rosemary Clooney sings, anything at all. She was such an incredible talent. And of course, Bing, who is unparalleled in so many areas of singing. My daughter actually sat and watched it with me tonight. I think she enjoyed it! She was amazed by the tiny waist of the girl who plays Judy (I STILL cannot remember her name...curses!) and also loved the costumes. Hopefully I've turned her on to what I consider to be one of my top Christmas traditions; watching White Christmas!

No comments: