Thursday, December 21, 2006

O, Tannenbaum...


Okay, Jess, you inspired me to post a picture of our tree. It is actually a hand-me-down tree from my sister's in-laws...our tree is also on a table to keep it out of Mason's reach. He just can't resist pulling off little Winnie-the-Pooh ornaments and holding them. This makes it a little harder to get to, at least. I have a lot of ornaments from the past; from my first piano teacher, from high school classmates, ones my daughter has made, etc. We have one string of lights that has six different options; my favorite being the fading option where it is entirely green, fades out to entirely red, etc. We have a fiber optic angel on the top. The Santas at the base of the tree were made by my mom and are very special to us. I hope you enjoy! On a funny note, the fallen bell ringer in the background is just one of many fatalities caused by having a severely handicapped son racing around during Christmas...or, as we lovingly refer to him, our little tornado! They are very neat bells; cycle through tons of Christmas carols and Riley and Mason were both captivated by them at some point during their young years.

No comments: